Contact Request # 19 – ([email protected])
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Christian and I’m reaching out to you from the Postmates Corporate Office.
We have been trying to reach out to you about partnering with us, but nothing was ever finalized. I’m the new manager for your area, I would like to connect with you and introduce myself.
Here is a brief overview of Postmates, and what you can expect when partnering with us:
• Over 10 Million Deliveries a Month Nationwide
• No hidden fees
• Full control over Menu, Store Hours, and Pricing
• Samsung tablet for smooth order taking and communication
• No Contract – cancel anytime without penalty if it’s not working out
• 24/7 Support Line
• Dedicated Account Manager
• Free exposure to Thousands of users in your area
I’d like to discuss this with you and what you expect from us so we can make this partnership make sense for you.
What does your calendar look like this week for a call?
Associate Account Executive
615.994.1595 | [email protected] | Postmates
Topic: General Questions
Restaurant: Fort Walton, FL
Purpose: I Called In/Picked Up A ToGo Order
First Name: Christian
Last Name: Sciacca
Email Address: [email protected]