Sanitation And Safety Practices We Employ To Provide Protection For Our Guests And Staff
- We recommend that guests wear face coverings while entering and exiting the restaurant.
- If a table is not readily available when guests arrive, we offer a digital wait list and can text guests if they choose to wait outside or in their car.
- All employees are required to wear face coverings at all times in the dining room.
- All tables, booths, and divider partitions are thoroughly wiped down with a peroxide multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant between uses.
- All menus are printed on site and are disposed of when the table is cleared after use.
- Eating utensils are delivered to each table after guests have been seated.
- All condiments and seasonings are delivered to each table in single-serve portions. Any unused portions are disposed of when each table is cleared off and re-sanitized.
PANCAKES & WAFFLES
BUILD YOUR OWN BREAKFAST COMBO … $8.99
FRESH 1/3lb. ANGUS BURGERS & SANDWICHES
LUNCH & DINNER ENTREES
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Steamed Broccoli
- Buttered Corn
- Seasoned Green Beans
- Sauteed Spinach
- French Fries
- Onion Rings
- Macaroni and Cheese
A coffee company making not only great coffee but making a difference in the lives of veterans. Veteran Roasters Coffee empowers veterans by giving them opportunities to develop specialized skills and competencies in the coffee industry; many times changing the trajectory of their lives after service. The more coffee consumed the more veterans receive an opportunity.
Buy a cup of coffee from us and change a veteran’s life!